Online — Use Dharmacon Research’s FREE Ingenuity™ search to quickly and easily learn which microRNAs may regulate your gene transcript, and which genes may be regulated by your microRNA!
Up-regulate or suppress endogenous mature microRNA with Dharmacon Research’s optimized reagents to explore the impact of these regulators on your experimental system.
miRIDIAN microRNA Mimics
- Double-stranded RNA molecules intended to “mimic” native microRNAs
- Supplement endogenous microRNA activity to discover functional roles
- Chemical modifications to enhance function and specificity
miRIDIAN microRNA Hairpin Inhibitors
- Synthetic RNA molecules designed to bind and inhibit endogenous microRNAs
- Patented design combines chemical modifications with novel secondary structure motif
- Delivers unsurpassed potency and duration of microRNA inhibition
miRIDIAN microRNA Mimics and Haripin Inhibitors are available for human, mouse, or rat as individual constructs, libraries, controls, and custom microRNA tools.
Dharmacon Research, Inc. was founded in 1995 to develop and commercialize a new technology for RNA oligonucleotide synthesis. In 2006, Dharmacon became part of Thermo Fisher Scientific and in March of 2014, Dharmacon became part of GE Healthcare Life Sciences.
2650 Crescent Drive, #100
Lafayette, CO 80026
Source: LabRoots, Inc · 18340 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, CA · Yorba Linda, CA 92886 · USA